Monday, September 6, 2010

September "High Class" Class


I am so excited to offer this super classy September class. I have seen this purse on a couple different blogs. The problem is that no one has posted any directions for how to make it. Last Sunday, I tackled the project, wasted some paper, and figured out how to make this happen. Thanks for posting the pictures folks... I love a good challenge. Plus, it's a great sense of accomplishment, too. I am so happy with how it turned out!

This purse is actually quite large; when you open it, there are two pockets which hold a total of 4 cards. The pockets also coordinate with the outside of the purse and the 4 cards.


Here's the view of the inside...


This is what the 4 cards look like. We will be using the Fifth Avenue Floral set.

The class will be offered to you on Friday, September 24th at 5:00 or Saturday, September 25th anytime after 2. This is for those of you in my area (Sorry, folks... I am not at that place where I can send out kits... maybe one day). The cost is $25.00. Please let me know if you'd like to come so I can have everything ready for you. In addition, please let me know which day you'd like to come and give me an idea of what time you'll be coming.

Thanks for looking...

No comments: