Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Super Simple Valentine


This was a super simple Valentine's Day card. I used the new Be My Valentine a-la-carte stamp from the new all occasions mini. I stamped it in Real Red on white. Then I stamped the banner in black and cut that out and popped it up. I placed that on a layer of red and put that on a basic black card base.
I got this cool ribbon in the dollar bin at my local craft store. I thought it was pretty cool as the hearts are a sparkly, glittery red. I wanted that to pop a little more so I put a strip of white down the center under the ribbon.
Inside, I put a layer of printer paper and used a heart that I punched out (using the three heart punch) and I punched it from the sparkly red paper that's in the new mini cattie.
It's simple, but it was easy, it was made from all scraps, and I think it's cute!
Thanks for looking...

No comments: