Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet Flower Trio


Another cased card.... Sarah Wills, will you be my best friend? I really love her work. I cased this from her, changing some details. I started with a base of Baha Breeze. I then put on a layer of Crumb Cake that I embossed, using a texture plate (my first experience with my new plates! LOVE THEM!) Then I added a piece of Baha Breeze ribbon, our new seam binding. Next I added a square of Whisper White. Then, on a slightly smaller piece of white, I stamped the stem from Sweet Summer in Early Espresso. I colored the leaves in Certainly Celery. Then on scrap paper, I stamped three flowers from the set. I colored them in using Baha Breeze. I cut them out and popped them up using stampin' dimensionals. Then I used dimensionals to pop the smaller white piece on top of the larger white piece.
I really like the white on white look in this card. Thanks to Sarah for the great idea! And thank you for looking!

No comments: