Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Challenge

So I really wanted to get a card done for this week's challenge on Stamping 411. I just got my free ribbon and buttons from the SAB cattie, and I got watercolor paper, too. I wanted to try to do watercolor. I need to work on it.

The colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, and Old Olive. I used 1 1/4" square punch and the 1 3/8" square punch. Then I used the small oval and popped up the daffodil delight using dimensionals. I also used the SAB ribbon and the buttons.

I gotta get this on Stamping 411 before I crash...

Thanks for looking...

5 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Oooohh......love the bright colors!! What a wonderful birthday card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

One of my favorites. I love Bitty Birthday!!! Thanks for playing along this week.

Kerin said...

What a cheerful, fun card! Great job :)

Selene Kempton said...

So bright and happy! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Too fun!!! Love the colors too!!