Sunday, April 17, 2011

Watercolor Lizard

I bought some acrylic stamps on clearance at my local craft store. I thought the images were cute, especially this little lizard. He is saying, "Age is only a number... Mine is unlisted." Too cute. Today, I stamped him on watercolor paper with staz-on. Then I water colored him using my aqua painter and Certainly Celery. I watercolored his dots in using Temping Turquoise. I put him on a Tempting Turquise base. Next there's a layer of Certainly Celery. Next, there's a layer of Wild Wasabi. I topped that with my image. My ribbon is also from the dollar bin at my local craft store. I am loving dots, and this ribbon is what helped me pick the colors for the card itself. Thanks, cute ribbon! It's simple, but it's fun, too. Inside is the simple message, "Happy Birthday!" Thanks for looking!

No comments: