Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Flower Bunch


I have really wanted to use this set Itty Bitty Bits ever since I got it. When I saw Stamping 411 challenge this week, I thought this might be a good use for it. I have also had this ribbon for about 3 years, which is what inspired my color combination for this card.

I have a base of one of the retired blues, Brocade Blue. Then I have a layer of Whisper White. Next is a layer of Certainly Celery topped with another layer of white. I have 9 blue and celery flowers topping 9 blue and celery 1/2" circles. Next I have ribbon along the bottom of the celery and white piece. I included the sentiment "thinking of you" in Brocade Blue, and I colored in the little flowers on the sentiment in celery.








As you can see, I popped up each of the flowers.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty, love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love this one too!!! You are on a roll girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are a a roll, girl! Keep up the great work! Blessings, Gretchen

Kerin said...

Very cute, I love the way the ribbon matches the stamped images!

Patti Chesky said...

Love this perfectly coordinated card!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Selene Kempton said...

Another gorgeous creation!