Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello, little birdie...

I wanted to used each of the stamps from the Swirls & Curls Verses. I also had this cool dotted ribbon so my color choices were dictated by the ribbon.


I started with a base of Tempting Turquoise. I used Wild Wasabi and a retired green (Glorious Green?). For this one, I punched out a opening in the middle of my card. I used the same punch to punch out my sentiment on Whisper White. I used my turquoise maker and colored in my bird with the retired green. I outlined my punched opening with wasabi. I used the little bird from Itty Bitty Bits along the bottom of the card.









This card uses all the similar colors, but I punched out the sentiment with a 1 1/4" circle punch. Under that is a layer of the retired green. Under that is wasabi scallop punch.


Then I tied several ties of ribbon on the main ribbon.


Again, it's simple but super cute.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: