Monday, June 20, 2011

More Mojo this Monday

I'm loving this Monday's Sketch challenge over on Mojo Monday. I have gotten lots of ideas from this sketch. For this one, I used Vintage Labels and A Slice of Life sets. I used this beautiful DSP with the neutrals and blues. I stamped the cake, added the candles and then punched it out with a 1 3/4" punch. I used some spellbinders to cut out more circles in both baja and chocolate.

I got it put together but thought it was missing something. That's when I grabbed the Baja Breeze seem binding and put a little ruffle on the top.



This one is similar. I used the same DSP but this time I used the "tea" theme with that cute coffee and tea set. I have a tea pot, a tea bag, and a tea-rific message. I was so excited at how easy this came together. I used the scallop boarder punch to punch the edge of baja breeze, and there's a piece of the twill tape sticking out from the edge.









1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Two great cards! Love how different, but complementary they look. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!