Monday, June 20, 2011

Swirls and Curls Congratulations

In an effort to used all the stamps in this set, I needed to complete this card, using the "Congratulations" sentiment in the Swirls and Curls Verses set. I built this card around my ribbon that's been hanging on my ribbon spool. I started with a base of Whisper White and then I used Pear Pizazz, and I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red. I also punched one edge of the layers.

I also used the Itty Bitty Bits on each card. I used the little 4 petal flower on one, and I used the butterfly on the other.


I ended up liking this one much better. I embossed the baja layer with flowers and sanded it to make them pop a little more. I also put a little loop of the ribbon behind the sentiment. The butterflies are randomly placed.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: