Sunday, June 12, 2011

Think BIG!

I can keep up with my personal "make something each day" challenge that I have for myself, but I have a very hard time posting every day. This is my Wednesday challenge. It s a case of another of Carrie G's card. She is great!

As usual, I made two cards. I just changed small things.



Here's one. I have the big polka dots in the Chocolate Chip background paper.




This copy had the distressed background.


The colors I used are Read Red, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip. I used an old pattern pack of DSP in Real Red, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, and Apricot Appeal. I used Pumpkin Pie to sponge the edge of the candle "flames." I sponged the edges of the candles and the sentiment card in Chocolate Chip. I used a chocolate ribbon.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: