Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Colour" Challenge at the Q

This card was supposed to be for two challenges, this week's Colour Q here and Stamping 411's weekly sketch challenge. However, I missed the cut off for Stamping 411, but I used the sketch anyway!
I used Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White. I also used a retired set I haven't used in a while, Heartfelt Thanks.
Inside, I put a piece of printer paper and stamped the "thanks" in turquoise.


I have been a bit MIA on the challenge scene lately because my husband and I have moved my studio to a new location. I have so much more room, AND I will be able to hold my classes there, too! I am so psyched about it. Going there to create now...
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Lisa! I love this set. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Anita Scroggins said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!