Friday, August 19, 2011

Colour Q's Color Challenge

Here's my take on Colour Q's weekly color challenge. It's a take on all the cute present cards I've been seeing using the triple flower punch to make the bow on the top of the presents.
I started with a base of white. Then I used a layer of Soft Suede that is embossed. I used Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Soft Sky (I don't have Bermuda Bay!) I used some background patterns to create "wrapping paper." I don't remember the names of each set I used (three different sets), but one is Park Avenue Patterns.

I did (mostly) stick to the colors for this challenge, but I am not crazy about these cards. They will work for a guy birthday card, but they are not my favorite.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hi Lisa! Your birthday cards are lovely! Love your packages. thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.