Saturday, August 20, 2011

Second stab at the Mashup


This is my second stab at this week's Friday Mashup Challenge. I stuck with the same basic colors as the last one. I swear I just can't picture a cupcake card that isn't pink and brown and white.
Very similar style, most because it's also Stampin' Royalty's sketch challenge.
Once again, I have cupcakes and buttons. The same basic colors are Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, and Pretty in Pink. Again, I used Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch. I also used chocolate and pink buttons. I used the scallop oval punch and medium oval punch and Short and Sweet stamp set for the sentiments. See those brown itty bitty cupcakes on the background?
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Oh you have been busy! Nice big buttons on this one and I love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for joining us again at the Friday Mashup.

Cheers.
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lesley said...

Love those buttons...they look perfect going across the belly band of the card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Dang girl, you have been busy! Fantastic buttons going across the card and I really like the cupcakes stamped as a background.

Thanks for playing along with us(again :-) ) at the Friday Mashup!

Carrie Rhoades said...

In my book you can never go wrong with PINK AND BROWN!!! Add a cupcake and some buttons and YUMMY!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

Kim P said...

Love the row of buttons! Thanks for submitting another Mashup card!