Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Stamped Stamps

This is a clean and simple card that does meet two different challenges that I am a fan of. This card works for the Friday Mashup weekly challenge (a Halloween themed card and a color challenge). It also fulfills the Stamping 411 weekly sketch challenge.
I think it's pretty self explanatory. I got the color challenge in by sponging the purple on the edges (I have to admit, I don't have Concord Crush so I used Elegant Eggplant... am I a cheater?) This is the first time I've used my 1" square punch.
It's a cute card... simple but cute. Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Too cute! Love the little Pumpkins. They're just adorable.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Lisa,

What fabulous cartoon pumpkins! Great idea for a Halloween card.

Nice to see you playing along with us and substituting Elegant Eggplant for Concord Crush is OK by me!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Heidi Baks said...

A very cute line up of characters! No, eggplant in not cheating in my book. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Notes by Nina said...

Those little pumpkins are darling, very nice card.

Tammy Fite said...

Very sweet card!

Lesley said...

Another one and just as sweet! Thanks for playing with us at the Mashup!

Lisa said...

Of course you're not cheating...they're both purple so it works!

Another great card, you are on a roll girl!

Thanks so much for playing along with us, again ;), at The Friday Mashup.

hollybeary creations said...

I like how you sponged the purple on the edges of your pumpkins so cute! This is another great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Michele K. said...

What an adorable card, Lisa! Thanks for playing this week at the Friday Mashup! :)

Carrie Gaskin said...

Super fun! Thanks for playing at 411 this week.

Kim P said...

Very cute! Thanks for another Mashup card this week!

Selene Kempton said...

Cute little pumpkins!!!

Unknown said...

Another fun card with pumpkins!! Too cute and thanks for playing along with us at 411!!

Patti Chesky said...

Awwwww...so adorable!