Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snowy Hello Color Challenge

I created this card tonight for Create with Connie and Mary's color challenge. The challenge was to use Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, and Baja Breeze. Those are the colors I used here.
I used the Gift Givers set. I also used the new embossing folder (Snow Burst). I used the scallop circle punch and the ribbon punch (I'm sure that's not the name).
I also used Baja Breeze ribbon and moonlight smooch and Dazzling Details on my girl. Finally, I used the paper piecing method to give her a Burgundy coat.
Thanks for looking...

8 comments:

Deb said...

Such a sweet card! I love the embossing folder! Goes so well with your image! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Very nice! I love that little character and the texture and dimension on this is lovely. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Debbie Henderson said...

I like her little coat and the way the jewels make it look like it's snowing, which is coming soon in Maine by the way!

Renée said...

so sweet! love the paper piecing!

Mary Brown said...

How SWEET! I just love that little girl and I love your glittery snow. Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh so sweet! Love her burgandy coat and all the dazzling details! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Very nice. The little girl looks so cold, though! Brrr! I'm not ready for winter. Great job on the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Connie Babbert said...

How fun to color in her coat! She does look so cold! lol! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!