Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Class: A choice...

Hello and Happy New Year!

I proudly bring to you my January card class. As usual, I love to offer you ladies a choice...

In years past, not everyone has been super excited about Valentine's project. So this year, I am thrilled to offer you the Valentine or birthday card and gift box of chocolates!

If you attend this class you can make either a Valentine's card and candy box (box pictured below) in red and pinks and whites...

Or...
You can make this birthday card and candy box (also pictured below) in blues and browns.

The class will be on Friday, January 27th at 5:00 or on Saturday, January 28th (times are open on Saturday). You will get one square 5" x 5" card with specialty envelope, one long matching box with a slider drawer that holds 9 Hershey nuggets, and each nugget is covered with a matching sticker!

It really makes the perfect little gift, and each set plus the candy is only $10.00 each.

You have to trust me when I tell you that the pictures really don't do this set justice!

Please RSVP by the 23rd of January so that I can have all your materials ready for you. When you RSVP, please tell me how many of each set you'd like to make.

Also, you know I have tons of stamps so if you'd like to make either set a thank you card and gift, that would be very easy to do and would make a sweet and thoughtful thank you gift for some one.





Hope to see you and create with you soon!


No comments: