Sunday, January 15, 2012

Number 4... on a roll!

Again, I think you can see some similarity between this one and the last one. Same basic bottom layout. On this one, I embossed the pear layer with the tulip folder. I used the same pattern paper, and there's the other half of that mustard ribbon piece. Then I broke out the new framelits labels and cut this one out in Vanilla (after I stamped it, of course!) Then I used my markers to color it: olive, mustard, and suede (you know the full name... don't make me type it all out!) I also stamped the sentiment in suede. I did put in two brads that were mustard color, but I stupidly did it before I ran the paper through the Big Shot with the framelit. Those brads are FLAT!!! But it still looks good, I think.

Once again, this card fulfills both The Friday Mashup theme challenge and Stamping 411's sketch challenge.

Thanks for looking... and I am not done with ideas yet so come on back!

10 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW--you are on a roll!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Lesley said...

I love this set! You have used it beautifully!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love this, so soft and pretty.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Unknown said...

This card is so pretty!! I love the softness of it!! Thanks for playing along with us so many times!! Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Just beautiful and your coloring is exquisite!

Rita W said...

Great color combination on this one. Love that stamp set!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! Get down with your bad self. You ARE on a roll!

Susan Joyce said...

Very pretty card, lovely colour combo.

Lisa said...

So pretty! I just love the green, it looks fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!