Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Royalty 411 Stampin' Challenge Met!

This is the second card I came up with to go along with both Stamping 411 sketch challenge and Stampin' Royalty's picture inspiration challenge. I love it when that happens!

I used the colors from the picture inspiration: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo. Once again, I used a tiny pop of green with a single green brad. I also used an embossing folder and bunches of punches. The circular "flower" in the center of the main punch is also punched out with a 3/4" circle and popped up using stamping dimensionals.

Cute!

Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Another great job!! The layered punches are really nice!

Patti Chesky said...

I really like those layering of the punches!!!! It's a stunning effect!

Selene Kempton said...

Both of these samples are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week. You have such a wonderful stamping style.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love the dimension you've added with the extra mats. It's fabulous!