Friday, February 3, 2012

February Sale-A-Bration Outline Set Class

Hello everybody!

I have been having lots of fun with one of my new Sale-A-Bration (SAB) outlines stamp set! In fact, I am having so much fun designing cards for this set that I created a class for it!

I've designed 6 cards, 2 each using the three main stamps in the set: Thanks, Love, and Celebration. Have a look, see what you think, and make room in your schedule for this class!

The "Thanks... so very much" cards are a perfect way to give your thanks to someone.

The "Love" cards are just right for both weddings or anniversaries.


The "Celebrate... It's Your Day" cards will make someone very happy on his or her special day.

One thing I really love about these cards is that I used one set to make several different kind of cards... a set that I got for free! I bought $50.00 worth of Stampin' Up product and got the set for free.

Also, 3 of the 6 cards are made using the SAB designer series paper. Again, that could be yours free when you buy $50.00 of product! I don't know about you, but I LOVE free!

We'll be making 6 cards for $20.00 on either Friday, February Friday 17th at 5:00 p.m. OR Saturday, February 18th at 10:00 a.m. If there is another time that works better for you on Saturday, let me know. If I can, I will accommodate your schedule.

Please RSVP by February 15th if you'd like to create 6 unique and beautiful cards. I hope to see you and create with you soon!





No comments: