Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dynamic Duo Meet Stamping 411

 Dynamic Duo, weekly two color challenge, I'd like you to meet Stamping 411, weekly sketch challenge.  I think you two are going to be very, very good friends.

Here's to strong relationship between these two challenge blogs.  I think they compliment each other so well, and they really worked well together this week for sure.  The duo challenge is monochromatic.  We were to use Bashful Blue and Marina Mist.  For this one, my base and my flowers are Bashful Blue.  The ink (the leaves on the white and the words on the bottom) and that little bit poking out from behind the white is Marina Mist.  My brads are as close as I could get to the marina, and the ribbon is a Bashful Blue knock off.  I used the Happiest Birthday Wishes set.  The background stamp is one I got at my local craft store.
The ink, base, and flowers are all the same on this one.  This doesn't fulfill the sketch challenge on Stamping 411, but it's cute.  I used the whole background stamp, and I used large white brads in the center of these flowers.   This flowered panel is popped up, too.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Lisa, I love these cards! the first card is perfectly balanced and so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Both cards are a work of art. Thanks for playing along with the colours for the Dynamic Duos Challenge.

Melissa said...

Love your design on this, Lisa! Reminds me of a comforting quilt! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Kim S said...

What a simple graphic card - it's wonderful! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the fun design, Lisa! The flowers are so whimsical and the colors really pop. I also like how you used the different sized flowers on the second card, too.very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week over at Dynamic Duos! :)

Marybeth said...

Both are beautiful a and I love the layout. The the change up of the flowers a bit.