Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Friday Mashup Party Time

 Well, once again, the ladies over on The Friday Mashup have a great challenge this week!  They challenge us to create a card with a party time theme, or create a Box in a Bag, or mash-it-up and create a Box in a Bag with a party time theme.  I chose to mash-it-up and create a set for a wedding shower.
 Both my card and my box/bag start with a base of Crumb Cake.  I accent with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery.

I also used some big pink buttons with linen thread, and the Congrats set.

I also used the heart strip embossing folder and the scallop edge punch, the large label punch, the large scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, and the build a blossom punch.
Finally, I tied the box/bag shut with Crumb Cake ribbon.

I think the recipient will love it!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Amy White said...

What a great matching card and bag - that flower wiht the pink button looks so sweet. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

Unknown said...

What a great pink and brown color combo. Love it. I like the embossing you did on the bottom portion of your card. It adds just the right touch of texture. Great job. Thanks for playing at The Friday Mashup!

Sheri (guest designer)

Lisa said...

Wonderful bag and card! I love all the scallop edges!

Thanks so much for playing along with The Friday Mashup!

Lili said...

Great bag and card! I love the flower you created with a scallop and circles and how you combined the colors. you've done a great job! Thanks for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup!

Amanda Corbet said...

Great job! The color combo with that pop of pink looks great! I love your flower too!