Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dynamic Duo Altered Color Challenge

This week, the designers over on Dynamic Duo have given us the color challenge of Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade.  Now, I don't have a Poppy Parade ink pad and a limited supply of that retired color.  We can use similar colors, so I went with my new in colors of Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green and Whisper White.  So charming!

Stamp sets:  Betsy's Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Other: White grosgrain ribbon, scallop oval, oval, stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for looking!  


5 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ooooh, Oooooh, that stamp set is on my wish list and I LOVE seeing the wonderful creations people are making with it. Your card is no exception, and I really like your combo of Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green!
Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duo's challenge,
Cheers, Karen

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty! And just the name raspberry ripple makes me smile!! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

MarvA1ix said...

Such a fresh looking card. I love it to pieces :) I just can't get enough of the creations with Betsy's Blossom stamp set. Isn't it versatile?

Anni said...

Love your beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Anonymous said...

You've been busy on this color challenge! And all of your cards are so pretty. ;-)