Sunday, September 9, 2012

This is a Dude Duo

I really took off with this week's Dynamic Duo color challenge of Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke.  I have a bunch of sketches that I want to CASE so I just kept going with the color challenge.

I believe that I CASED this card idea from Jan Tink.  Since I had some artichoke DSP, I decided to use Apothecary Accents pieces on top of a layer of Cajun.  That is on a base of Whisper White.  Since I am forever in need of dude cards, I thought I'd add a birthday sentiment popped up on top of a Cajun modern label punch.

I love the sketch for a guy, and I will be making more of these in the near future.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! ;-) I love the patterns and labels you used - perfect for the color combination. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Karen Aicken said...

I just ADORE that label die - and so had to come check out your card when I saw it. This is so creative!
Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.
cheers, Karen

Allisa said...

Great CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!