Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beautiful Bustier

Once I started thinking about what I could do for CAS-ual Fridays challenge of honoring women for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I just couldn't stop!

If you follow my blog, you've see this basic sketch before, but it is just so cute and SO GOOD for CAS cards.  I love it!  Inside, I stamped the sentiment, "Thanks... for your support."  Get it?  Support?  Bustier?  HA!    

Colors:  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Set: Rue Des Fleurs
Other: Oval Embossing Frame, Blender Pen, sponge dauber

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the layout of your card, the fancy aperture looks so pretty and what a super fun image to use for this challenge :0)
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

A beautiful bustier indeed! Love the layout of this card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!