Sunday, October 14, 2012

CAS Cards... I Love You

I seriously love Clean And Simple (CAS) cards.  For one thing, they are pretty fast to create.  For another thing, the simplicity of them adds to their beauty.

I am adding this CAS card to two blogs.  One is CAS-ual Fridays.  For this week's challenge, the folks on CAS-aul Fridays have given us a challenge to make a card that has a heart.  The second challenge is CAS(E) this Sketch!, a brand new challenge blog. (I can tell I will love this one!  I am so glad I stumbled onto this blog!)  This week, the folks there have given us a sketch challenge.

Colors used: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red

Stamps used: Doodle That (retired), Rough Type (also retired)

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally sweet! Love how you coloured just one flower!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The hearts are so sweet, love their sketchy quality! So glad you played along with us this week at CAS(e) this Sketch!

Lynn said...

Oh this is so so sweet! I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is such a pretty card. I love how the sentiment is in the shapes. So glad you played along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

N@ Ali said...

sweet, thank you for joining us for our very first CTS challenge ; )

Deb said...

CAS perfect! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!