Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Candles

I've been wanting to make something to dress up my Thanksgiving table a little bit and I've seen lots of people decorating with the Wonderfall leaves so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I L.O.V.E. how it turned out.  It turns out that it also works with this week's challenge on The Friday Mashup.  The challenge is to use leaves, or create a thank you project, or mash-it-up and do both.  This time, I only did one part of the challenge... leaves.

So what do you think?  Are my guests going to love them, too or what?

Thanks for looking!

Colors used: Chocolate Chips, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Ridinghood Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Other: Wonderfall die, Vanilla candles, garden twine

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beeautiful! Love the little acorn with the top and all the texture. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lisa said...

Those leaves look great, what a terrific idea to dress up the candles!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Rita W said...

Beautiful leaves! Those candles are so perfect to dress up your table for the holiday! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Fabulous decorations, Lisa! I love the details on the leaves. Thanks for joining us this week at The Friday Mashup :)