Monday, December 31, 2012

First Inking

 This is the first time that I've inked up this set since I purchased it.  I wanted this set, Crosses of Hope, because I created a ministry to do at my church.  I've asked one of our pastors to give me 3 names a week of people who can use a little something special in the mail that week.  She sees all the prayer requests and has an idea of who could use a little extra something that week.  So far, I've been using my stash of cards, but I though this set would be great for creating cards for this ministry idea.  I am looking for a name for my ministry... any ideas?
 This card was created with the Sunday Stamps challenge in mind.  Their challenge this week was to use More Mustard, Night of Navy, and Sahara Sand.

Inside is the sentiment, "God Bless You."  It's perfect for my cards.

It's simple, but perfect.

Leave me a comment if you have a good idea for a name for my card sending ministry.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Hofkissed said...

What a special card for those in need of a little extra. I like how you repeated the cross in the background. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Stamps and hope you'll join us again in 2013... Happy New Year!

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful card for the beginning of a wonderful ministry! I am sure the receivers will appreciate your notes and prayers. Pastoral outreach is important in every congregation - blessings to you in your endeavour. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps and I hope you'll play along in 2013.

Hayley Kew said...

What a nice idea and sweet card to go along with it. I recently used this set to make Baptism invites, it is a cute one! So happy you played along with us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)