Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello? Mojo??

I am still missing my mojo.  I did wake up with a vision of something in a set of three... again I needed to keep it simple.  My vision included using one of the framelits to create a background piece.  I combined this vision with the color challenge on Dynamic Duos: Real Red and Basic Black, with the dessert option of a Valentines theme.  Oh, dessert?  Yes, please!  That would be my trio in the middle.  To kick it up a notch, I punched red glitter paper using my favorite heart of the heart trio punch. I used that shape in black and pierced the paper with that design (are there names for the shapes??)  I added the sentiment from Teen Tiny Wishes in Real Red.

It's cute.  I love it.  But my mojo is still not really here... I'm just not feeling it...

But thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

This so sweet...love the sparkly hearts! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Amy White said...

Lovely CAS card - those sparkly hearts look great against the black framelit shape! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!