Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stamp-in' Royalty

I made these cards for my card ministry- Caring Cards.  I send three cards a week out to church members in need of a pick me up.  I am loving this ministry!

I used the sketch challenge on Sunday Stamps and the color challenge on Stampin' Royalty: to use Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.

I used Crosses of Hope and Trust God sets.  I love the sentiment.

I was also grateful for these two challenges because they made it pretty easy.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Another lovely card this week! Really like the designer papers you chose, simple yet pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

Hofkissed said...

It's great to see you back again at Sunday Stamps! Great cards again - love the colour combo. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you again.

jjcreations said...

Two fabulous cards! I love the piece you've created with the crosses. Thanks for playing along with us again at Sunday Stamps!

Tara Bourgoin said...

These are beautiful, Lisa. So classy - the colour combination is wonderful! Glad to see you at Sunday Stamps this week :)

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of the sketch Lisa.. I really like how you used the challenge colors as well. What a great thing to do with your cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.