Saturday, March 2, 2013

Be-love the Ides of March!

 This is the set we'll make on March 15th.  There are 5 cards pictured, but there will be 6 cards for this class.  The last will be a surprise.

The theme here is Sale-A-Brations!  All the cards that we are making use SAB products... and ... for once there is still time to order SU products and get free stuff!!!!  Have I mentioned before that I love FREE stuff!
Don't you just love these cards?  Both the above cards use the honey comb background... my most favorite new product.  Lots of fun punches, too.

Here the simple daisy across the front.  I don't know if you can see the little sparkly centers?

The banners on right card are from a new framelit set.  So, so fun.
Finally, we're getting bright with this one... inspired by a color challenge, but I just love how it turned out.

I will use the another SAB set to create the final card.  You guys trust me, right?

Six cards for $15.00.

Friday, March 15 at 4:00 or Saturday, March 16 at 10:00.

No comments: