Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two-Fer Challenge Card

I have said it before and I'll say it again...

I love a two-fer of any form.  Two things in one.  I love when I can combine two challenges in one.  What's really impessive are those people who have combined bunches and bunches of challenges.  How do they do it?  My top score is 3 challenges in one.

Anyway, this card meets the challeges is both the Case this Sketch and the Fab Friday color challenge of the week.  I've used all 5 In Colors on this card! 

This picture is so dark, but it's what I have. 

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I am convinced that these hexagons make awesome cards every time! Love the hexagon stamp, punch and e.f. on this one! Your sweet ribbon knots are a great touch as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love the knots of ribbon on the hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!