Saturday, August 24, 2013

CASE of Delicate Doilies

I've been wanting to make this card for awhile now.  I made a card similar to this one at a class at my upline's house.  I've been holding onto the card because it was so cute, so easy, that I really wanted to re-create it.

I finally ordered the stamp set Delicate Doilies, and I finally made the card.

This one was made for the color challenge over on Stampin' Royalty this week: a color challenge of Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Crumb Cake.

I stamped the happy birthday greeting (I think it's from a hostess set but am too lazy to go check out the name of the set) in Chocolate Chip (again, I am breaking the rules of the challenge here?)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Georgeann Manning said...

oooh, i love how you put this all together! fabulous card! thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!