Friday, August 23, 2013

Second September class- Simply Sketched? I Say Simply Sweet

I made all 8 of these cards using one of the new Hostess sets called Simply Sketched.  I love this set! It's so beautiful and I don't think you can make a bad card with it!  

I have been missing my mojo lately so I googled the name of this Stampin' Up set and got tons and tons of beautiful card images to CASE so that's what I did!  I added my own touches (you know, to make them mine...), but the web is full of tons of beautiful ideas! 



 Four of these cards have the bird image on them.  This bird is so sweet and charming.  I fell in love with them.  They beg to be colored using the blender pen to soften the colors up a bit and create a water-colored look.  L.O.V.E. it!

There's loads of embossing and piercing and sponging.  Seriously.  I am in love.
 The set also contains 3 flower cards.  Again, they beg to be colored with a soft, water-color like technique.

Again, there is embossing and ribbon and cool flocked paper.
The 8th card in the set uses the stem image from the set.  Instead of coloring in all the stems (which you could do and it would be so sweet), I used a technique to highlight one section of the stem.  It is blank for a personal note.

This class will be offered on Friday, September 27th at 5:00.  The cost is $20.00.

If you'd like to purchase a set (made by me), you can leave me a comment telling me what you'd like or message me on Facebook.  Each set would be $25.00.  If you like one card in particular and want just one (or multiple of one), you can let me know, too.

I look forward to creating with you!

No comments: