Sunday, September 15, 2013

Name Frames!

 One of my favorite things to make is name frames.  I've been creating framed art for a while now, and I have lots of experience creating name frames.  I ask for the name, room colors/themes, favorite things, a target price for the frame, and then the freedom to create a unique piece of personalized art.

Here are three frames that I have recently created for a very good customer.  She has purchased name frames for most of the children in her life: her grandchildren, nieces and nephews, and the kids of her friends.
If you are interested in commissioning me to create some name frame art for you, you can email me and I'd be happy to help you.  

For these boy frames, she told me the names, the ages, and the fact that the boys are brothers with a John Deere, farm life general interest.

These were a $35-$40 price range.
For this frame, she gave me the name and asked for a owl/woodland friends theme in pinks, browns, and greens.  The price range was the same on this one.

Often the price depends on the quality of the frame and the amount of work required.  All three of these frames have punch art with lots of little, bitty pieces that are put together to create the animals or tractors.

These frames make a great gift for a child.

Please let me know how I can help you!

No comments: