Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Friday Mashup, Fourth Entry... This Week

This week on The Friday Mashup the challenge is to use washi tape, create a quick 3 x 3 card set, or mash-it-up and do both.  I don't do washi tape so I have been going crazy with these 3 x 3 sets.

My goal was to use up as much of my old DSP as possible.  I don't have the name of this old set of DSP, but I remember that when I first saw it, I loved these circles.

This was a QUICK set.  Tempting Turquoise base, white layer, layer of DSP.  Next a turquoise pansy.  Then a stamped turquoise flower with a bright and shiny turquoise brad in the center.  The pansy is popped up.

A simple little note card.


Well, four of them actually.  :)

They'll make a sweet little gift I think.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Another adorable set of cards! Thanks again for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Lisa, you're killing this challenge! So glad to see you making so many sets and using up some of your retired goodies - that must feel great! :) Thanks again for sharing another fab project with us at The Friday Mashup!