Thursday, October 3, 2013

A new Challenge Blog: 'Tis the Season... Challenge #1

 How excited am I about the new blog, 'Tis the Season?

SUPER excited is the answer to that question!

Here are the cards I created for their first sketch.
 I am IN LOVE with Season of Style, one of Stampin' Ups seasonal DSPs.  I just adore all of the paper patterns in the set.

I used For the Holidays, Rough Type, and Word Play sets.

Paper colors: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake

Ink colors: Stazon White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
I also used two different types of white ribbon, one on each card (I always make two cards when I create; I make little changes just to see which one I like better.)  I can't figure out which one I like better.

You can see the sketch below.  Why don't you head over to the brand new blog  and check out what the talented ladies featured there have to offer?  Heck, why don't you give it a shot?  Grab some holiday stamps and see what you can come up with!  
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

These came out so pretty.. I love how you used the sketch. Isn't that DSP the best!!!

Lisa said...

Great cards Lisa! I love that DSP and the popped up ornament in 'Joy' looks terrific!