Sunday, October 20, 2013

Really Good Greetings and Dress Up Framelits!

 How much am I loving these framelits???

You can tell by the number of projects I made this weekend using the framelits!

I had these big pink cards from one of those cheap set of cards and envelopes.

I added a layer of Crumb Cake, and then used my other nestibles to cut out a Chocolate Chip scalloped frame, an oval white layer, and a white dress stand.  The dress stand might be a different brown to make it stand out a bit more.

Then on each card I added a different dress and embellishment.  Each card has the same sentiment on the outside and inside it reads "Happy Birthday."
Here's a pretty pink, floral dress with a pink ribbon belt and a pink flower.  
 And a pretty brown patterned dress with a pink ribbon belt and a white flower with a pink center.
 Here's a floral pink dress with a white and pink polka dotted petty coat and diamond button number.
Inside each is the birthday message and a pocket to add a gift card!  What a great way to give a gift!!!

If you'd like a card or even a few, email me or send me a message.  I am happy to help fill your gift card giving needs.  Lots of color and patter styles available.

I'll be taking these to Feja's in Gaithersburg!

Thanks for looking.

No comments: