Sunday, October 27, 2013

Too Kind Dynamic Duos!

 This week I used the challenge over on Dynamic Duos to create this card.  Their challenge this week was to use the colors Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum.  Yes, I think I will!

I created this card, which I got from one of the wonderful blogs I follow.  The creator of the card created an opening in the front of the card with the framelits and then had a piece crossing the front of the card and opening.  I loved the idea so I used it to do the same thing on this card.

I started with a piece of Smoky Slate.  I used the framelit to create a window in the front of the card.  I lined the inside of the card with a piece of Whisper White.  I used my Too Kind set, which I love, to create these beautiful two toned flowers.
 Across the front of the opening, I added the sentiment, "Sending Good Thoughts your way." I stamped that in Perfect Plum.  Added it to piece of slate, and added a plum ribbon.

I am quite pleased with it!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! You've used the window perfectly, and that little ribbon is a gorgeous finishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Lori Turner said...

Lisa, I love this "window" technique! I love the stamp set you chose to use for our colors this week at Dynamic Duos...thanks for playing :)