Sunday, November 24, 2013

Crosses of Hope and The Friday Mashup

 This week, the ladies over on The Friday Mashup have a great challenge this week.  To use Crumb Cake or to use gingham or mash-it-up and do both.  I'll be taking the mash!

I have a card ministry, so I am always in need of great cards to send to my church folks.  This challenges screamed "Caring Cards" to me.

I used a Crumb Cake base, then a layer of Chocolate Chip, then a layer of Whisper white.  I made two cards, and embossed each one with a different embossing folder.  Finally, I added a delicious brown and white gingham ribbon.

Finally, I inked up my Crosses of Hope large cross in Chocolate Chip and stamped on white.  Then I cut out the cross and popped it up.
I think this will be a fine card for my ministry mission!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Avery Murphy said...

I like both of your cards! They really draw my attention to the Cross. Thank you for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

Very pretty Lisa. This would also make a great Easter card.. I love how you combined the gingham with the kraft. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.