Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dress Up Framelits- Cards Galore!

 I have to admit that I might have a problem.  I can't stop using the Dress Up framelits.

Recently, I just went through some of my old, unused materials.  I have a drawer full of cards, bought at a discount at some point.  I went through my stacks upon stacks of patterned paper.  I matched card bases with matching patterned paper for the top layer.

Then I went to work matching paper for dresses and belts and jewelry, oh my!

I only had enough of this paper to make three cards, but they match the bases really well.

I used different colors of paper under the patterned paper.
 Here are some closer shots of the dresses...


Love!
Do you see the lace peeking out from the bottom of the dress?  So stinkin' cute!

Stay tuned for more of these... I have lots more paper already matched up!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: