Wednesday, December 25, 2013

'Tis the Season Challenge 6!

 Holy Cow!  Where is the time going?!?  Thanksgiving, my birthday, the impending Christmas holiday, the parties, the planning, the buying, the wrapping....

But, I had to make time for the 'Tis the Season Christmas card challenge number 6!  It's a color challenge to use Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Midnight Muse with an option to use embossing.

These non-traditional Christmas colors are quite the challenge, but I went into Zen Mode and channeled my inner creative juices.

I am actually quite happy with the outcome.  I started off with a Crumb Cake base.  Inside, there's a white layer.  On the front of the card, I used two different framelits: Window Frames and Chalk Talk, one to cut out a Midnight Muse and one to cut an opening in both the window frame and the front of the card.  I used Warmth & Wonder stamp set.
The tree is Old Olive, the ornaments, ribbon, and sentiments are Rich Razzleberry, the window frame is Midnight Muse.

I do like it!  Thanks for looking!

No comments: