Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Card Class, February 7th, Mosaic Madnes

 Introducing my next class for you all!  You'll be making 8 beautiful cards for $20.00.

Each card uses the amazing Mosaic Madness set, and I think you are going to love them all!  I know I do.
 This class will be offered on Friday, February 7th at 4:00.

If you would like to make these cards but can't make it at this time, just let me know and we'll work together to make sure that you can make the set.  If you want the set but don't want to make it yourself, let me know that, too, and I'll make them for you!
 As always, you can customize the cards to fit your card giving needs (if you need more birthday cards or general note cards, I've got you covered!)

Please RSVP by February 6th so that I can have all your materials prepped for you.


Thanks for looking!  

No comments: