Thursday, January 2, 2014

Festive Flurries and 'Tis the Season Challenge 7!


 Merry Christmas!  We have quite the challenge this week on 'Tis the Season!  As always, I was stumped for a bit, but I am happy with what I came up with.  When I saw the sketch, I did immediately think of snowflakes.  I used the Festive Flurries set and various circle/dot embossing folders.

I had to make two cards, each slightly different.  Can you tell where the top snowflake is from?

Each snowflake has a bling brad in the center and is popped up using stampin' dimensionals.


I hope you all got exactly what you hoped for this year, and I hope that you will continue to join us on the 'Tis the Season challenge.  Can you imagine, if you make one or two cards using our challenge every other week, how many cards you'll have to send to family and friends by Christmas 2014?!?

Thanks for looking!









No comments: