Thursday, January 30, 2014

'Tis the Season, Challenge #9

 Here's another challenge for the 'Tis the Season Blog, where is Christmas all year long!  This time we have a color challenge for you: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, and Whisper White.

The cool thing about this card is that I used something that has been on the counter of my studio for about two years!  A few Christmases ago, I made those 3D ornaments featured by Stampin' Up.  You know the ones... where you need to use the ornament framelits to cut out 20 or more ornament shapes?  So I had these negative images left over, and I couldn't throw them away.  They looked really cool, and I knew that I would find a use for them one day.  And today is that day, baby!

Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs
Other: Oval punch, Scallop oval, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone brad, ribbon punch, glue dots, scallop edge punch

Here's a close up of the sentiment and the rhinestone brad.

So, what are you going to create for this challenge?  You know you want to play along!  Come over to 'Tis the Season and join us!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Wow! You nailed the color challenge. They just pop off your card!