Saturday, February 15, 2014

'Tis the Season 10... Sketch Challenge!

Can you believe that 'Tis the Season has hit the double digits in the number of challenges it's offered? How cool is that?

This one is my favorite take on this challenge, using the Northern Flurries embossing folder.


 This is the second card I made following this sketch.  This one is cool, too, with a "merry winter" sentiment.  I just think I like the one with fewer snowflakes on it.

But I do like the little fancy sentiment on this one...


Here's a closeup of that...

Can you tell what I used to make it?

I used the very end of the modern label punch, then re-inserted it in the punch on a scrap "arm" to make the little sentiment.

Of course, I popped that up, along with the hexagon snowflakes.




Why don't you head on over to 'Tis the Season and play along with us?  Come on... you know you want to...

No comments: