Monday, March 3, 2014

Friday Mashup, Flower Shop, and Petite Petals

 Here are a few cards that I created for this week's challenge on The Friday Mashup.  This week, the FM folks gave us a challenge of creating a card/project with flowers or that's monochromatic, or mash-it-up and do both.

I am not sure if this counts as a monochromatic card or not.  I do have the Crumb Cake base, but I also have Perfect Plum, Pale Plum (retired), and Elegant Eggplant Ink.

I used Flowering Flourishes in Crumb Cake ink on the base.  Then I used the Window Frames Collection and have a Perfect Plum base.  On top of that I have a Very Vanilla Window Frame on which I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Birthday.  I have lots of flowers in plums, stamped in eggplant and topped with pearls.  The flowers are from both Flower Shop and Petite Petals.  These flowers go so well together!
Here's another take on the card with even more flowers.

While the world is screaming for spring to come, I am just fine with the snow falling outside!  More snow days for me!  :)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty Lisa! I love the flourishes coming out from behind the image panel and your flowers looks fantastic!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

I think your card totally counts - Crumb Cake is a neutral in my book. Love the purple flowers and background swirls! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.