Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ray of Sunshine... Welcome to my home...

How happy was I when I saw this set in the new catalog?  I was super happy, let me tell you!

I am not sure why I immediately fell in love with this set, but I did, and it was the first one of my new package that I put ink on!  I love how this turned out.  In fact, I created 4 cards in the blink of an eye. I did use the same basic sketch on all 4 of them, but I changed the sentiment and something about each of them.  (There are 5 different "sunshine" sentiments in the set!)

This is my first. (I would like to add that when I searched Pinterest for this stamp set, no images came up with this stamp set.  "How can that be?" I asked myself.  It is a brand spanking new set so I am proud to get in on the bottom floor!)

Thanks for looking...

No comments: