Tuesday, August 12, 2014

September Flowers.... First Card Class in September, 9/5

 These are the 8 flower cards that we'll be making during my next class.

Each card has one or more beautiful flowers using some of Stampin' Up's most popular floral sets, which includes some new sets!  So fun!


 You will love these!  As always, you can customize your sentiments to create the cards you need, or you can create a variety pack to give as an awesome gift (or two!)

If you'd like the purchase the set, you can do that, too!  Just let me know.


 Here are some close-ups of a few of the cards.








The class will be offered on Friday, September 5th at 4:00.  You'll make all 8 cards for $20.00

The price to purchase a set made by me is $30.00.


Check your calendar now!  Let me know if you'd like to join us so that I can have all the materials prepared for you.  Please RSVP by Sunday, August 31st.

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: