Sunday, November 23, 2014

Open House! Small Business Sunday, November 30th

 For all you folks who are in or around my little area of Maryland (Clarksburg), I am hosting an open house, a way for you to get beautiful, unique gifts that people are sure to love, and you'll be helping your local small business, too!  This is a win-win, people!

The open house will be on Sunday, November 30th at my home studio in Clarksburg from 2-7 pm. Come when its convenient for you.

(If you know me, you know my address... if you don't know me personally but follow my blog and will be in the area and want to shop, email me and I can hook you up with my address.)

I've got a huge inventory of gifts that are sure to please.  I have pictured a few "new" products for the season: these adorable Santa and Elf gift card holders and a variety of seasonal wine tags (one variety shown here).

These are both perfect ways to present your gift.

In addition, I have a LARGE variety of card packs, framed art work, and more paper art!

There's also still enough time for me to customize a special order just for you!

If you like what you see on my blog, come over on Sunday the 30th and put a dent in your holiday shopping!  I'd love to help make your holidays even more special!

If you are a cyber shopper and you see something you like, email me!  I'd love to help you out!






No comments: