Saturday, May 23, 2015

Father's Day Open House!

 Since the Mother's Day open house was so successful, I thought I'd try it with Father's Day!

I'll have a bunch of stuff available for you to make a Father's Day card.  Make as many as you need and personalize them for your dad, husband, brother, grandfather, or friends,

Here's a small sampling of Father's Day stamps (I just fell in love with the Da Vinci Dad). I have tons more: tool stamps, punch art wrenches, boats, motorcycles, fish, and more! If your guy loves it, I probably have it.

This type of class is perfect for Mommy and Me.


I am offering this open house twice.

Sunday June 14th from 2-6 or Wednesday June 17th from 10-2.

Each card is only $3.00.

Let me know if you're coming so I make sure I am home for you!

Come join us!  I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: